Supply Logistic Coordinator
Our client, an innovative and dynamic bio-pharmaceutical company headquartered in Switzerland, covering multiple therapeutic areas, committed into delivering products on the market over the next 5 years, is looking for a Supply Logistic Coordinator for a 6 months contract based in the Basel area.
The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of previous experience coordinating, managing and executing all shipment activities under the responsibility of the Pharmaceutical Development team and SAP experience.
- Coordination, management and execution of all shipment activities under the responsibility of Pharmaceutical Development
- Ensure security of shipments regarding transporting conditions
- Ensure correctness of the information and proper customs and tax setting/reporting and Documentation tracking
- Review and update Processes/SOPs and work instructions related to distribution
- Various SAP Activities and monthly controls
- Invoice tracking and payment
- Inventory reconciliation
- Material data/information checks and maintenance in SAP
- Manage with the CMU (clinical manufacturing unit) team the excipients ordering
- Organise shipments from our CMU (incl Packing activities)
- Communication with various functions (Technical Project Leaders, QA, Finance, 3rd Party Manufacture, Forwarders, Customs Broker).
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Logistics Coordinator or Customer Service in the pharmaceutical or medical devices industries
- Bachelor's Degree, in business or engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Sound knowledge of data entry in SAP, ideally in shipping organization
- Familiar with Import/Export Process and Forms
- Experience Managing Shipments
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.