Our client, a dynamic global bio-pharmaceutical company headquartered in Switzerland, covering multiple therapeutic areas, is looking for a System Administrator on a 6+ month contract based in the Basel area.
The ideal candidate should have atleast 3-5 years of experience ensuring that the system is operated and maintained in a qualified and validated status, from a technical and regulatory point of view by operating and administrating the system according all applicable Quality System documents.
- Manage the system data and configuration as per System manager change request or instruction;
- Manage incident, change and problem as per applying QS documents;
- Handle relations with external Service Provider include GITS in terma of support, system upgrades and system maintenance;
- Contribute to specifications for new system releases or project and review Test plan, validation plan, user requirement specification, functional specification etc;
- Contribute to technical specification for new system releases or project and review test plan, validation plan, URS; FS etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Informatics or related sciences;
- Atleast 5 years of Information Technology ecperience in atleast 3 different computerized systems;
- Atleast 2 years of experience in IT operations & support;
- Knowledge of CSV, ICH and Code of Federal Regulatiobs (CFR) 21 Part 11 and required documentation;
- Experience with windows and Unix operation systems;
- Knowelde and experience in supporting :BSI CTMS, Wingspan, ServiceNow, Medidate RAVE user management, Qlikview, Entimo, Planisware;
- Knowledge and experience in sytem lifecycle management in Gxp environment;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.