Talent Sourcing Specialist 60%-Life Sciences
Our client, an innovative and dynamic bio-pharmaceutical company headquartered in Switzerland, covering multiple therapeutic areas, committed into delivering products on the market over the next 5 years, is looking a Talent Sourcing Specialist for a 12 months contract based in the Basel area.
The ideal candidate should have 2-5 years of previous experience in recruitment for the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry as well as a thorough understanding on drug discovery and clinical development.
- Identify and attract talent using web sourcing, social media, internal and external databases, etc.;
- Identify appropriate talent sourcing channels, such as target companies, user groups, or professional associations, leading to qualified candidates;
- Develop and update job requisitions and publish job ads in different channels;
- Pre-screen incoming job applications and CVs, conduct initial phone/video interviews to assess candidates’ skill levels, motivation and cultural fit to the company;
- Advise HR and hiring line managers about suitable candidates, managing process for unsuccessful candidates, and organize further steps of the selection process;
- Create a quality candidate experience and robust candidate relationship;
- Super User of applicant tracking system working as an interface with HR and hiring line managers, agencies, job-boards and other team-members in system usage.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma degree in human resources, social sciences, psychology or business degree;
- 2-5 years of experience in recruitment either in an international corporate environment or in a staffing agency;
- Sound knowledge of clinical development, drug discovery, quality control, life cycle management and regulatory;
- Advanced computer and software usage skills as well as recruiter usage of LinkedIn and other relevant job boards and social media platforms;
- Previous experience with SAP Success Factors or similar is a plus;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English;
- Additional languages (i.e. German and French) highly desirable;
- Flexible, detail orientated and ability to multitask;
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic work environment with changing priorities;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.