Our client, a biotech headquartered in Basel area, Switzerland, develops treatments for rare, genetic diseases that have no available treatments. Due to continued growth, they are now looking to hire a Team Administrator for a permanent position based in Basel area.
The ideal candidate should have 5 years of previous experience in administrative and business support within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Provides administrative support as required;
- Schedules meetings and appointments;
- Organizes travel and accommodation for all team members;
- Updates calendar and contact lists, maintains files and confidential documents;
- Creates and prepares written correspondence; specifically continuous exchange with our local partners in the region.
- Cooperates and exchanges with assistants located in the regional affiliates as well as our regional partners;
- Fully supports in the execution of all related planning and activities;
- Manages and organizes independently or in collaboration internal events
- Inpendently executes predefined projects and/or promotional activities delegated by the team;
- Performs budget control of meetings, codes invoices and cross-charges to third party.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graded education (e.g. administrative school education or Bachelor degree);
- Five years administrative and business support experience; at least three years working within the pharmaceutical industry;
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork and to develop and maintain files and records;
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures;
- Ability to work via remote management and as a part of multinational team;
- Capacity to work with different stakeholders thus flexibility and adaptation is crucial;
- Must be resourceful, thoughtful, reliable, discreet and detail-oriented;
- Fluent English language skills (orally and written); other languages, e.g. French, German are of advantage;
- Advanced computer skills including willingness to further develop;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.