Technical Writer (Based in Basel)
For one of our clients, a young and internationally spread technology company, that offers innovative solutions in Randomization and Trial Supply Management (RTSM) for the global life sciences industry, we are looking for a Technical Writer for a permanent position in the Basel area.
As a Technical Writer you are responsible to write software documentation and training material. Liaising with the product owner, Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and development team to keep track of the enhancements in the regular software releases. Additionally, working with the delivery project teams as needed to understand their documentation needs and contribute to making the company successful.
- Writing and updating internal documentation for the configurable RTSM (IRT/IxRS) software in internal wiki;
- Effectively working with the product owner and development team to gather required information to produce documentation;
- Collaborating with the project management teams that deliver the software to understand their documentation needs and works out appropriate documentation;
- Organizing documentation review by subject matter experts
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a life science, an information technology field, or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years experience in documenting software, working in eClinical space or similar;
- Experience in working in an agile software development environment;
- Preferred: Familiarity with IRT;
- Excellent written verbal communication in English. German is a plus;
- Pro-active, hands-on with a technical appetite and enthusiasm to write and develop documentation;
- Experience in working in a controlled environment is plus: International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) GCP regulations, Electronic Records; Electronic Signatures regulation (21 CFR Part 11) and EU Annex 11, and associated regulatory guidance documents;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- Up to 10% business travel, namely for internal company meetings in EU or US.