Writer (Product Manager)
Our client is a leading global player in the Pharmaceutical industry with global headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. They are undergoing a transformation with respect to culture and outside perception. The organisation focusses on novel therapies in Oncology and Ophthalmology and is also currently developing a world-leading pipeline in Neuroscience and Dermatology with one of the strongest pipelines of Phase II/III studies in the world. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Writer (Product Manager) to be based in Basel Switzerland.
- External product manager for the company live employee magazine and the “Forum” supplement (print and online issues);
- Researching and writing of articles in German and English;
- Selecting, briefing and guiding photo- and videographers;
- Reviewing, controlling and adaptating translations and proof-reading-processes;
- Initiating and supervising legal review & online publishing processes;
- Managing reader & communication department requests via telephone and email;
- Establishing and managing connections with external partners like printing and publishing houses, graphic designers, translation companies etc;
- Establishing and managing connections with internal company partners like Content Management Services, Human Resources, Social Media & Comms departments, interview partners etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
- German and English fluently (speaking and writing), good knowledge of French;
- Independent, precise and responsible way of working;
- Skills in journalism and communication management (5 years and more);
- Understanding of chemical and pharmaceutical substances, reactions, processes and manufacturing in general;
- In-depth insight of corporate structure, products and culture of the company;
- Broad relationship network within the Company;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.