Effective Vendor Management and Vendor Oversight - 26 October 2018
Who should attend?
This course is designed for anyone involved in or those seeking a better understanding of vendor management and vendor oversight: Clinical Development Staff, including those working in Clinical Outsourcing, Contracts and Outsourcing, Clinical Quality Assurance, Clinical Quality Control, Clinical Operations, Vendor Management, Global QA/Compliance and Regulatory Affairs.
With this course you will:
• Understand the key components of vendor management and vendor oversight
• Learn about governance and how to implement an effective structure
• Discuss risk management approaches when outsourcing your clinical trials
• Describe different aspects of vendor oversight including third parties, local and emerging economies
• Implement metrics to drive performance and transparent vendor oversight
• Discuss the evidence a sponsor requires to convince a regulator you maintain control and oversight
• What is Vendor Management and what is Vendor Oversight
• The many Aspects of Vendor Oversight
• What is Governance and how to Implement an Effective Government Structure
• Risk Management when Outsourcing
• Maintaining Healthy Business Relationships to Support Effective Management and Oversight
• Regulatory Inspections when Outsourcing
Julianne Hull, with over 25 year's experience in clinical development, Julianne has succesfully held global leadership roles in vendor management/outsourcing and clinical operations for several large and medium pharmaceutical companies (Pfizer, Wyeth, Marion Merrell Dow, Biogen Idec and Ipsen). Julianne is now CEO of WenStar Enterprises, a company she formed to provide consultancy to the pharmaceutical industry in the areas of clinical outsourcing and operations.
Activites are core part of this course to help you to test and confirm you have met the learning objectives for each session.
26 October 2018
09.00 – 17.00 hrs
Tram stop «Grosspeterstrasse»
Early Bird Fee: CHF 990.00 + 7.7% VAT (valid until: 14.09.2018)
Regular Fee: CHF 1'100.00 + 7.7% VAT (valid after: 14.09.2018)
10 % reduction for CTC employees and SwAPP members.
The fee includes course documentation, refreshments, lunch and a course participation certificate
Payment: After registration you will receive confirmation and an invoice with instructions on how to complete the bank transfer. Full prepayment is needed prior to the course.
• Cancellations received more than 14 days before course: 100% refund less bank charges & cancellation fee of CHF 50.00
• Cancellations received 7-14 days before the course: 50% refund
• Cancellations received 7 days before the course: no refund
In case of no show, no refund will be made.
Training Terms & Conditions