The Life Science Career Network
CTC is a specialized team of industry experts who can assist companies in sourcing top talent and provide dependable HR and consulting services. We support diverse candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer cutting-edge skill development training programs.
Our client is a pioneer in Drug Discovery and Development, at the forefront of Personalized Healthcare. As the world's largest R&D spender in the pharmaceutical and diagnostics domain, they excel in numerous drug discovery & therapeutic areas, with global recognition.
Currently, we are working on a 12-month contract opportunity for a Chemical Development Process Support role based in Basel, with high potential for extension.
We are seeking a candidate who can effectively bridge the gap between the chemical development team and the ASPIRE SAP HANA S4 deployment team, acting as a communicator and facilitator. This position leverages expertise in chemical manufacturing to support the ASPIRE SAP HANA S4 program.
- Actively participate in the extended network to articulate critical business processes for the chemical development team.
- Engage in local fit gap assessments, ensuring understanding of process adaptations and change impacts.
- Contribute to process, system, and change impact assessments, as well as data scoping, cleansing, and migration.
- Identify critical technical gaps not covered by the global solution for the chemical development team.
- Adapt legacy processes for ASPIRE, including contributing to changes and supporting readiness.
- Provide active support during local pre-deployment and deployment project phases of ASPIRE.
- Collaborate with SOP owners to update or create local SOPs as needed.
- Coordinate and deliver local end user training, including attending TTT (train the Trainer) sessions.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a technical field with a strong understanding of chemical manufacturing processes.
- Minimum 3 – 5+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry with GMP knowledge.
- Hands-on experience in process analysis/support and requirements gathering with internal stakeholders.
- Fluent in English and German.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the outlined opportunity? Please reach out to us: you can either use the 'apply now' button or send us an email.