Associate Global Trial Director (5302)
The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our client is a leading global player in the Pharmaceutical industry with global headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. They are undergoing a transformation with respect to culture and outside perception. The organisation focusses on novel therapies in Oncology and Ophthalmology and is also currently developing a world-leading pipeline in Neuroscience and Dermatology with one of the strongest pipelines of Phase II/III studies in the world.
We are currently looking for an:
Associate Global Trial Director (90-100%)
for a contract of 6 months.
- Leading, planning and managing the assigned clinical trial(s) end-to-end;
- Overseeing the conduct of clinical trial(s) including budget and resource allocation within assigned trial(s)
- Managing trial management associates working on assigned clinical trial(s) including hiring, training, coaching, capability building, performance management and career development;
- Overseeing activities including document submission to Health Authority and/or Institutional Review Board/Ethics Committee, drug supply forecast and management, and conducting investigator’s meeting/training and other trial related training;
- Leading the development of clinical outsourcing specifications and management of interface with Contract Research Organization;
- Driving functional excellence in education, implementation and compliance to best practices and shares lessons learned for trial management;
- Driving the implementation, maintenance and resolution of clinical trial quality risk management processes;
- Providing oversight on quality and compliance for assigned clinical trial(s) in conjunction with relevant line functions.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- At least a Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree;
- Minimum 5 years of operational and managerial experience in planning, executing, reporting global clinical trials in a pharmaceutical company or a contract research organizations;
- Experience at managing people;
- Proven ability to work independently in a complex matrix environment;
- Experience in developing effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us.