Automation Engineer – Syncade/Delta-V (5419 CTC)
Our client, a global market leader in the production and process support of active pharmaceutical ingredients, both in the chemical and biotechnology sectors, is looking for a Automation Engineer for a 12 months contract (with intended extension) to work Onsite in Visp based in the Valais area, Switzerland.
For this role we need Automation Engineers with experience in Delta V or Syncade. The role is meant to be in a shift model. The project is in Commissioning stage and would start production soon.
· Already in the planning and engineering phase, you support and align the product and production-specific requirements in cooperation with the responsible plant team and with the global and local engineering team (EMR).
· Monitoring and changing recipes (under change control) during the start-up, qualification and production phase and participating in risk and process deviation analysis.
· Ensuring the cGMP-compliant documentation (eBR; SOP; operating regulations, etc.) in cooperation with the Bioprocess engineer, Plant Lead and with MSAT.
· During the water batch, before the start of the production phase, monitoring the functionality of the automated production process and correcting deviations.
· Constantly improving procedures and processes in compliance with the safety, hygiene, environmental and quality requirements in the area of responsibility.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.
· Education: master’s or bachelor’s degree in relevant engineering discipline • Expertise in the area of Bioprocess Automation (Delta-V or Syncade)
· 3-5 years of hands on / troubleshooting experience mandatory
· Recognizing risks in relation to security or compliance / Good GMP knowledge
· Structured, focused and well-organized work ethic. Solution orientated and Open-minded for new ideas.
· Impeccable team and social skills, very good understanding of IT / process control systems. A view for operational optimization potential.
· Ability to communicate internally and externally at higher levels, strong business understanding and strong team orientation.
· Working responsible especially with the owned system
· Fluency in English language.