The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our esteemed client, a global market leader in the production and process support of active pharmaceutical ingredients within both the chemical and biotechnology sectors, is currently seeking a:
for a 6-month contract (with the possibility of extension), based in the Valais area, Switzerland.
- Execute manufacturing activities in the Drug Product domain according to cGMP guidelines, ensuring batch execution, evaluating test results, resolving issues, troubleshooting manufacturing equipment, and making recommendations for resolution.
- Provide front-line technical and procedural support, collaborating with the manufacturing team.
- Ensure each batch is manufactured safely, on time, and in compliance with batch instructions and quality requirements.
- Establish timely and high-quality production documentation (preparation, execution, and review of batch records) or other relevant GMP documents for the assigned production area.
- Support process-related investigations and contribute to decision-making on production issues.
- Support process changes and Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPAs) related to processes within required timelines.
- Conduct training activities for relevant areas as an operator, supporting others, and onboarding new team members.
- Operate, set up, and clean production equipment and premises for the production of liquid and freeze-dried drug forms (e.g., compounding, parts washing, autoclaving, filter integrity testing, visual inspection).
Qualifications and Experience:
- A relevant working or residency permit or Swiss/EU citizenship is required.
- 2-4 years of experience in a GMP environment on the shop floor, preferably in sterile manufacturing of Drug Product.
- Fluent in either English or German (preferably both).
- Familiarity with GMP requirements, quality procedures, and SOP execution.
- Strong team orientation.
- Good communication skills and the ability to interact with various interfaces within the organization.
- Structured, focused, and well-organized working attitude.
- IT knowledge and familiarity with SAP and MES is a benefit.
If you would like to learn more about CTC and the outlined opportunity, please feel free to contact us. You can either use the 'apply now' button or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.