The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Business Process Engineer – 4910 ETH
Our client, a global market leader in the production and process support of active pharmaceutical ingredients, both in the chemical and biotechnology sectors, is looking for a Business Process Engineer for a 12 months contract position based in the Valais area, Switzerland.
- Process design of production recipe through generation of Functional Requirement Specifications for every recipe element
- Conduct interdisciplinary workshops to gather operational requirements of the production systems, interpret results into design documents (process sequence flow charts)
- Combine information from unit colour flow Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams, DeltaV equipment module and phase designs into a design document that will be the basis for software coding
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- Understanding of MES Syncade and Delta V is a highly desired
- Bachelor / Master Degree. Preferred area of study: Biotechnology, Biochemistry or related disciplines
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Good biotechnology expertise and/or knowledge in biotechnical engineering
- Basic GxP/GMP understanding
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.