Business Process & System Support Associate (5236)
The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Business Process & System Support Associate
Our client, a dynamic global bio-pharmaceutical company headquartered in Switzerland, covering multiple therapeutic areas, is looking for a Business Process & System Support Associate for a contract position till end of 2023 (with high possibility for extension) based in Zug, Switzerland.
- Provide Business Application support for business continuity in relation to processes and systems
- Create and maintain business relationship internally, focusing on excellent and proactive communication, transparency and pro-active and tactical problem-solving
- Ensure adherence to the Global Compliance time frames and calendars for month end closing and reporting
- Build strong partnership with all internal stakeholders, Supply Chain, local teams, Compliance, Finance, Planning, Commercial, Regulatory & Deliver to identify optimization and standardization opportunities with a continuous improvement mindset
- Collaborate with business partners to identify and resolve system issues and provide root cause analysis
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including IT and business partners, to ensure project success
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- Master or bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Technology, Operations or related field
- Good communication skills and cultural awareness
- Able to prioritize within a complex and dynamic business environment
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to evaluate large amounts of information leading to sound conclusions for effective decision-making
- Strong working knowledge SAP RPE / APO – OMP knowledge would be an advantage
- Experienced user of MS Office, especially strong Excel analytical capabilities are required
- Fluent level of written and spoken English
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.