The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services.
For our client, a leading Swiss CDO/CMO based in the Valais, Switzerland, we are looking for a
Business Support Manager
for a 12 months contracting role, largely remote.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the business support/admin team, optimizing various operational activities to ensure efficiency and effectiveness, and manage specific projects
He/she will work closely with internal stakeholders to enhance overall business performance, play a key role in supporting projects leads and external partners while ensuring effective communication and collaboration within team
· Oversee team, ensuring efficiency and compliance with established policies and procedures
· Identify opportunities for process optimization and implement best practices.
· Provide departmental support with administrative project/tasks
· Manage & report business support projects
· Establish and monitor KPIs for business support functions
· Analyze team performance, prepare reports and present findings to management
· Foster a culture of continuous improvement, encouraging teams to suggest and implement enhancements.
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, or a related field (Master’s degree preferred).
· Proven leadership experience in business support, operations management, or similar
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for effective cross-functional collaboration.
· Analytical mindset with the ability to use data to drive decision-making.
· Familiarity with relevant software and tools for project management and data analysis.
· Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
· Fluency in English and German is a must.
Interested? Contact me!