The Life Science Career Network – CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our client is a pioneer in Drug Discovery and Development and one of the frontrunners in Personalised Healthcare. As the world`s largest R&D spender in the pharmaceutical and diagnostics domain, they work in a vast number of drug discovery & therapeutic areas and are highly recognized internationally.
Business System Analyst and Treasury Expert – 5570
We are currently looking for a Business System Analyst and Treasury Expert for 12-month contract to be based in Basel area Switzerland.
The perfect candidate is an experienced SAP Treasury Expert who is able to coordinate and deliver and lead the implementation of the treasury module. In addition, this person will act as Business Analyst and collect the requirements, designs solutions and coordinates the projects.
As a Business System Analyst you will be part of an agile team for the Treasury Product, supporting our clients SAP Global Treasury System and participating in Projects implementation.
- Be responsible for providing E2E Services and Solutions in different functional areas.
- Design and develop concepts for SAP Treasury and InHauseBank
- IT implementation Lead for related Treasury systems
- Align with developers to ensure deliverables are on track and according to requirements
- Advice Divisional IT team in the region's for implementation and testing activities
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- University degree in an IT related discipline
- Min 3-5+ years of SAP Treasury module experience, in the regulated environment is desirable
- InHauseBank experience, Payments in SAP experience (AP, IHC)
- DMEEX: S4 Hana experience with customizing DMEE trees
- Project Management skills, PMM
- ITIL desirable
- Experience with Agile/Safe framework
- FICO knowledge
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Strong Business partnering and communications skills
- Proactive person, team player
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.