The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
CAPEX Lead – Infrastructure Projects
Our client, a global market leader in the production and process support of active pharmaceutical ingredients, both in the chemical and biotechnology sectors, is looking for a CAPEX Lead – Infrastructure Projects for a contract position based in the Valais area, Switzerland.
- Ensure the compliance with all pertinent safety policies, rules and regulations.
- Establish the project CAPEX charter including scope of work, goals and deliverables together with the relevant site level senior management and stakeholders.
- Execute the CAPEX project according to budget, scope and on-time deliverables.
- Ensure that the adequate project control systems needed to manage the risk, cost and schedule are timely in place.
- Conduct regular engineering and project control reviews with the project team in order to ensure that the project execution is on track (safety, quality, cost & schedule) and to identify and implement remedial action(s) in case of any deviation from project objectives.
- Define and implement overall project resources (internal and external) and to provide daily leadership.
- To ensure the implementation of the state-of-the-art technical solutions and to ensure compliance with internal and external quality, safety and ecology standards.
- Ensure the successful hand-over of the project to the user-team including the right level of training and correct documentation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education in Engineering (Mechanical / Plant Engineering or similar).
- 5-10 years of engineering experience thereof 5 years in investment projects (CAPEX) in an infrastructure environment (Energy, Waste water etc.)
- Fluent in German and English is a must
- Successful project management and leadership experience on major investment projects in international environment
- Excellent project management skills including contract management
- Broad project controlling and project appraisal knowledge
- In-depth technical knowledge in infrastructure project engineering possibly in the chemical and/or pharmaceutical industry
- Wide interdisciplinary knowledge
- Extended HSE knowledge
- Strong leader, motivating team player, drives results, excellent communication skills and experience in managing matrix-based cross-functional teams.
- Solid internal and external collaboration and influencing skills and the ability to lead diverse, cross-functional teams in the successful delivery of projects.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.