The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our client is a late-stage Start-Up for In-Vitro Diagnostics, specializing in microbiology research, solutions around susceptibility towards antibiotic and oncology treatments. The headquarter is based close to Basel, Switzerland.
CFO / Head of Staff (5159)
The role is new, will adapt to the company’s development and reports directly to the CEO.
Your tasks & responsibilities
• Management of the financial planning
• Support Head of Sales in financing of production activities
• Contribute to Management and Board fundraising activities
• Prepare and conduct the accounting of the company to be due diligence ready
• Prepare and establish contracts with customers and industrial partners
• Prepare & manage financial side of non-dilutive funding
• Prepare financial reports for investors
• Manage the HR related activities
• And more…
• University education in Finance or equivalent
• Experienced in managing of finances of a midsize startup in a growth phase
• Mastering of Swiss GAAP
• Experience in investors relations
• Experience in HR management
• Relevant industrial network is an asset
• Flexible to adapt to constantly changing startup environment
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, both written and spoken
• Excited to work in an innovative, dynamic and award-winning Start-Up and to contribute to its further development and commercial growth
• Experienced in financial management of non-dilutive funding is an asset
If you are up for an exciting journey with a disruptive technology in the life science / medtech field, if enjoy working with a dynamic team of specialists from different areas and if you want to make a true difference and contribution for people’s health, call and exchange with us!