Clean room Solutions and Category Specialist and Buyer (5118)
Clean Room Solutions and EI&C Category Specialist and Buyer (5118 – URA)
Our client, a global market leader in the production and process support of active pharmaceutical ingredients, both in the chemical and biotechnology sectors, is looking for a Clean Room Solutions and EI&C Category Specialist and Buyer for a 12 month contract to be based in Valais region of Switzerland.
The Clean Room Solutions and EI&C global category specialist, who manages the procurement category management activities in investment projects and coordinates with Capex Lead buyers the planning and execution of projects at client sites.
- Execute and update of overall Category Strategies
- Management of demand, supply and capacity with key suppliers and stakeholders EI&C Equipment and Materials, EI&C Installation Works, Clean Room Solutions
- Supplier Relationship Management with key partners
- Monitoring market for technological and regulatory trends
- Scanning market and internal stakeholder for identifying, analyzing and mitigating risks
- Delivering regular reports on market intelligence for lead time and prices
- Development of purchasing execution strategies for projects
· Leading or supporting Procurement of EI&C Equipment and Materials, EI&C Installation Works, Clean Room Solutions on projects, as required.
- Strategic and operational procurement tasks, including
- Definition and implementation of the procurement strategy as well as targets / department or supplier, taking into account the market situation and classification of products
- Bundling of procurement measures within the plant and in conjunction with other client sites
- Preparation, conclusion and maintenance of framework agreements
- Development of action plans, relationship management with suppliers, evaluation of new suppliers and management of strategic key account (supplier) activities
- Optimization of LifeCycleCost (LCC) and reduction of material, transport, ancillary and follow-up costs
- Coordination, lead or participation in projects to further the development and improve the efficiency of technical purchasing as well as to achieve common targets
- Member of the Global Category Team for Construction, Fit-out and Automation
- Leading and responsible for large & complex RFQ packages End to End.
- Responsible for weekly update of his/her packages in Procurement Management Plan (PMP)
- Supporting on medium & simple RFQ packages
- Supporting team with category specific benchmarks and costs break downs
Minimum Required Qualifications/Skills
- Technical or Commercial training (Uni or FH) or. Preferred area of study: Process engineering, chemical engineering, business management, project management or supply chain, electrical or Computer Engineering.
- At least 7 years of experience in plant construction as well as in the areas of purchasing, sales, contract management and project management related with Clean Room Solutions and EI&C.
- Languages: Excellent knowledge of German and English, French is a plus
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Project and procurement management
- Team player with ability to work efficiently in matrix organizations and interdisciplinary teams