The Life Science Career Network CTC
are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programs.
is a world-leading company providing in-depth genomic insights and who develops, manufactures, and sells genomic profiling assays based on next-generation sequencing technology for rare and common cancers. The company has over 1,700 employees and has locations throughout North America and Germany. The company is an independent affiliate of Roche.
Client Services Associate (m/w/d)
- Provide education, guidance, and support to customers and patients about products and services.
- Provide a supportive link between external customers and internal operations, while demonstrating a positive and professional image through communication via phone and e-mail.
- Successfully manage high volumes of client-facing interactions and establish strong rapport with physicians, medical/lab staff, and patients via phone and e-mail communication.
- Use problem solving skills to create and offer solutions to customer issues of varied complexity.
- Ensure the successful and secure transmission of patient reports and other testing status updates.
- Document all communication and maintain appropriate records.
- Assist in sample procurement and supply ordering.
- Assist in entering new test requests into the system.
- Review and update test requests with ambiguous patient information.
- Maintain and update database of patient information.
- Notify appropriate internal management of client issues and complaints.
- Meet deadlines and work gracefully under pressure.
- Demonstrate a focus on listening to and understanding client/customer needs and exceeding service and quality expectations. Demonstrated aptitude with dealing with demanding client needs and demonstrates effective conflict resolution telephone skills.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, according to shifting priorities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- 1+ years of experience in a role where service skill sets are required
- Computer proficiency, strong typing and data entry skills
- Bachelors’ Degree or advanced education
- One or more years of experience in a client services role where deductive reasoning is necessary and related service skill sets are required
- Ability to work full-time in an open office environment
- Ability to understand and communicate scientific or technical information
- Understanding of HIPAA and importance of privacy of patient data
- Experience with phone-based support or call center experience
- Experience working in a laboratory or life sciences setting
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Ability to prioritize and thoroughly follow up on assigned tasks
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and understand complexity of industry and business
- Ability to communicate effectively and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to changing procedures, policies and work environment
- Track record of demonstrated integrity
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to receive information from all levels in order to achieve desired results
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn and use laboratory management systems
Our client offers:
- Hybrid work option
- A modern workplace
- Communicate and cooperate cross- functionally within an international and multicultural environment
- Being part of a company culture which promotes and supports open-minded thought and activity
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.