Clinical Contract Specialist (5296)
The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our client is a leading global player in the Pharmaceutical industry with global headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. They are undergoing a transformation with respect to culture and outside perception. The organisation focusses on novel therapies in Oncology and Ophthalmology and is also currently developing a world-leading pipeline in Neuroscience and Dermatology with one of the strongest pipelines of Phase II/III studies in the world.
For their office in Basel we are currently recruiting for a:
Clinical Contract Specialist 100%
for a 7 months-contract role with potential extension.
- Executing global clinical trial contractual documents to support the utilization of contract research organizations (CROs), central labs, and specialty providers;
- Participating in projects and initiatives to ensure Clinical Contracting & Outsourcing Management is prepared to respond successfully to our customers' changing needs and requirements (legal, operational, regulatory, and financial);
- Assist in executing the original contracts and amendments;
- Preparing the contracting package for signatures;
- Reporting out on a set cadence tracking metrics and suggested process improvements;
- Managing traffic of contractual documents to ensure timely and compliant execution;
- Contributing to vendor audit requests and facilitate corrective action plans.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- Minimum Bachelor's degree, preferably in Life Sciences or Pharmaceutical sciences;
- At least 2 years experience in Clinical Development, including clinical trial budget development experience, procurement tools;
- Minimum 2 years experience in Outsourcing / Procurement within the Pharma or CRO industry;
- User of ARIBA is a preferred.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us.