The Life Science Career Network CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
For our client, one of the leading International Life Science companies, we are looking for a
Clinical Scientist 80-100% (4917)
as Contractor (duration 1 year, potentially extendable) located in Central Switzerland and to start as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate holds a Masters or Doctoral degree in a biomedical, public health, epidemiological or medical field, around 3+ years of experience in clinical research and is a good analytical thinker with an innovation mindset. He/she is able to be supportive, independent, with good communications skills & a team player.
Your Tasks & Responsibilities
• The candidate works proactively with Central and Point of Care Solutions (CPS) and global functions to analyze products of the CPS portfolio with regards to clinical evidence requirements according to the IVD-Regulations across all indication areas, and develops strategies to fill eventual evidence gaps.
• Work with Regulatory, Clinical Operations, Lifecycle teams, and R&D to generate Scientific Validity Assessments, Clinical Performance reports, and support the development of product requirements and specifications according to the IVD-Regulations (in vitro diagnostics).
• Support Global Clinical Leaders and Clinical Science Leaders in the assessment and definition of Intended Uses and clinical testing purposes of CPS products.
• Assess clinical evidence and state of the art in medicine related to the CPS products and IUs to demonstrate clinical benefit and safety.
• Document proof of training according to SOP ‘Mitarbeiterentwicklung / Employee Development’
• Ensure continuous improvement of Medical and Scientific Affairs workflow to increase quality and efficiency
• Optimizes processes in order to increase quality and efficiency standards.
• Min. Masters degree in biomedical, public health, epidemiological or medical field
• Min. 3-5 years of experience clinical research, preferably in Oncology
• Good IT tools knowledge especially with MS Office and/or gSuite
• Good Data Analysis skills
• Willingness to learn, positive and open mindset, great team player
• Innovation mindset and spirit
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluency in English written and spoken is a must
Ideally the candidate brings former IVD experience.
Home office possible, approx. 20% travelling.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.