The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our client, an innovative and dynamic bio-pharmaceutical company headquartered in Switzerland, covering multiple therapeutic areas, committed into delivering products on the market over the next 5 years, is looking a:
(Junior) Clinical Trial Physician
for a 12 month-contract based in Basel area.
The Clinical Trial Physician will play a key role in a large global phase 3 cardiovascular outcome study.
- Providing the medical leadership internally for the trial activities assigned, through a comprehensive understanding of the science, medicine, product environment and competitive landscape relating to cardiovascular area;
- Delivering the medical aspects of the Clinical Project Development Plan related to cardiovascular indication and overseeing its implementation;
- Contributing to the core medical and scientific information required in all clinical documents of the respective trial and assure production of high-quality documents;
- Supporting the Clinical Lead by contributing to global strategic development and providing evidence-based input to clinical project-related, strategic and regulatory documents;
- Writing protocol amendments and other study related documents such as the Informed Consent Form (ICF), committee(s) charter(s), subject narratives and the Clinical Study Report (CSR);
- Delivering medical oversight of the study (including safety, medical review of data during the trial, quality and performance of the trial);
- Interpreting Clinical Trial data and present conclusions and action plan(s) to Clinical Development Management team;
- Answering to trial-related EC/IRB and HA questions;
- Developing a sound understanding of the science and medicine relating to the therapeutic area (cardiovascular);
- Delivering medical training to the study teams’ members and protocol-related training to study sites.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit and/or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- Having a Medical Degree;
- At least 1 years’ experience in clinical research in a Pharmaceutical or Biotech company or equivalent in Academia within cardiovascular therapeutic area;
- Experience in patient education is a plus;
- Good knowledge of drug development and clinical trial processes, regulatory requirements/ICH guidelines and able to work as part of a team and independently;
- Proven record of successfully engaging and interacting within a complex and challenging matrix organization as well as with all levels of seniority;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us.