The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Clinical Trial Supply Manager
Our client is a leading global player in the Pharmaceutical industry with global headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. They are undergoing a transformation with respect to culture and outside perception. The organisation focusses on novel therapies in Oncology and Ophthalmology and is also currently developing a world-leading pipeline in Neuroscience and Dermatology with one of the strongest pipelines of Phase II/III studies in the world.
We are currently looking for a Clinical Trial Supply Manager for a 12 months’ contract in Basel.
- Defining and executing an optimal clinical trial supply strategy for a clinical trial including effective risk management to ensure supply continuity to patients
- Being the single point of contact in Global Clinical Supply (GCS) at trial level for the integrated Clinical Trial Team
- Being responsible for clinical trial supply deliverables within GCS and all other relevant associated sub-functions, maintaining Quality and Compliance through all activities
- Having operational end to end responsibility for assigned activity
- Leading and managing all project and local network activities and participating in cross-functional teams
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- Bachelor or University degree
- High learning agility
- Enjoying working with data and digital
- Fluent in English
- Basic project management, good organization and planning skills
- Fundamental leadership skills
- Very good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.