The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our client, an innovative and dynamic biopharmaceutical company headquartered in Switzerland, covering multiple therapeutic areas, committed to delivering products on the market over the next 5 years, is looking for a:
Commercial Packaging and Clinical Trial Supply Manager
for 6-month contract with the possibility of extension afterwards.
- Being responsible for packaging activities commercial and clinical;
- Working with Product Launch teams to align packaging operations;
- Supporting the pharmaceutical Serialization and anti-counterfeiting processes;
- Developing alongside marketing the most suitable packaging format ensuring compliance to country specific requirements;
- Performing the vendor selection for packaging partners;
- Establishing and managing packaging project plans and activities;
- Liaising with artwork providers for the timely completion of required work;
- Coordinating all internal & external documentation requirements for successful completion of activities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Swiss working/residency permit and/or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- At least 5 years relevant experience in the Pharmaceutical industry;
- Working knowledge of commercial packaging activities, validation and artwork creation;
- Experience of working with and overseeing CMOs;
- Understanding of GMP packaging regulations and requirements;
- Serialization experience would be beneficial;
- Fluent in English.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us.