The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our client is a leading global player in the Pharmaceutical industry with global headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. They are undergoing a transformation with respect to culture and outside perception. The organisation focusses on novel therapies in Oncology and Ophthalmology and is also currently developing a world-leading pipeline in Neuroscience and Dermatology with one of the strongest pipelines of Phase II/III studies in the world.
For their HQ in Basel we are currently looking on a contract basis of 1 year:
Communications Associate 50%-70%
- Creating and editing digital content, including podcast and video recordings;
- Supporting at handling and coordinating communications activities;
- Participating and co-leading communications projects aimed at improving internal processes;
- Contributing in the implementation of pre-defined communications projects to support the delivery of external and internal communications strategies and plans.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in German and English;
- Education in Communications of similar field, such as Journalism, Sociology, Marketing or Life Science;
- Interest and basic understanding of the healthcare industry;
- Ability to write crisp newsletters for live magazines;
- Interest or ability to write long-form articles on healthcare and science related topics is a plus.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us.