Compliance Specialist (5274)
The Life Science Career Network – CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our client, a global market leader in the production and process support of active pharmaceutical ingredients, both in the chemical and biotechnology sectors, is looking for a Compliance Specialist for a 12 x month contract, based in Basel, Switzerland.
- Participating in or lead agreed Quality/Compliance projects, aligned with the company strategy and group objectives e.g. Quality/Compliance Task Forces, remediation projects
- Actively manage assigned global quality activities emanating from Supply Chain initiatives and projects such as materials management, manage assigned activities related to Good distribution practices, warehousing
- Responsible for implementing and sustaining site activities related to Vendor Supply Chain Integrity process
- Defining and implementing the process for Global Supplier Complaints in accordance with principles outlined in “Systems and Tools”
- Managing supplier lifecycle, onboarding, monitoring and decommissioning
- Interfacing with major Supplier for which a business partnership has been assigned
- Managing global Change control process regarding supplier management (internal and external suppliers), linked to materials management and supplier changes impacting Lonza globally
- Creating, distributing and tracking regulatory/compliance gap Analysis observations at the sites. Collaborating with Quality compliance teams is essential to ensure Gap Analysis observations and content is fostering increased compliance
- Responsible for the Regulatory intelligence process and tool (Redica systems)
- Managing global Quality Risk Management
- Providing content for the communication platform of the Global Quality Compliance and Supply Chain Group for assigned projects
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- 3 – 5 years in a similar role within Pharma
- Fluent in English
- Extensive knowledge of systems and tools, specifically Redica
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.