The Life Science Career Network – CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
CQV Engineer – 5514
Our client, a global market leader in the production and process support of active pharmaceutical ingredients, both in the chemical and biotechnology sectors, is looking for a CQV Engineer to be responsible for the preparation and the execution of the CQV activities.
The position is based in Visp, Switzerland for a 12 months contract with extension.
- Includes, but not limited to, execution of the following activities for the relevant systems in accordance with Project procedures/guidelines:
o System Boundary development + approval.
o Design Qualification preparation, execution and approval. Includes release for IQ.
o Commissioning preparation, execution and approval: includes vendor supervision on their testing scope and quality.
o Installation Qualification preparation, execution and approval: includes release for OQ.
o Operational Qualification preparation, execution and approval: includes release to OPS.
- Provide support in execution of Design Qualification for other direct impact systems.
- Provide support in the implementation of the Installation Commissioning process in accordance with Project procedures/guidelines.
- Shall be able to work / support another C&Q activity if deemed necessary.
- Carry out shift work, where required.
- Available for travel to vendors / contractors, were required
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or Engineering
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in commissioning / qualification / validation (DQ, IQ, OQ, Commissioning) activities in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- Proven Clean Utilities knowledge
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in commissioning/qualification/validation of Clean Utilities Systems.
- Experience with DeltaV (Emerson).
- cGMP knowledge and knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Able to work with minimum oversight fulfilling deliverables within target dates.
- Fluent English language written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent German is a distinct preference.
- Ideally experience with COMOS/KNEAT platforms.
- Ideally Biopharmaceutical knowledge.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.