Development Engineer – 5089 URA
Our client is a leading Medical Technology company in Switzerland. It is headquartered in Central Switzerland and has a global network of production sites, subsidiaries and sales partners. In the Delivery Systems business area in the B2B business in the field of Smart Solutions, our client is llooking for a technically experienced person to work in central Switzerland area for a permanent role.
- Development and commercialization of a new innovative product in the mechanical team
- Technical project management
- Advising on customer negotiations with pharmaceutical companies
- Execution and evaluation of verifications, analyzes and investigations
- Organization of technical calculations and statistical evaluations
- Definition, coordination of necessary optimizations
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.
- Completed training as an engineer FH/ETH/TU in the field of mechanical engineering, process engineering or microtechnology
- Enjoyment of close, interdisciplinary cooperation
- Industry experience in the field of injection moulding technology and sterile barriers is an advantage
- German as well as business fluency in spoken and written English
- GMP knowledge is an advantage