The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Development Engineer Mechatronics
Our client is a Medical Device company with a focus on Ophthalmology located in the East of Switzerland. We are looking for a Development Engineer Mechatronics for a permanent position to be based in the St. Gallen area of Switzerland.
- Analysis of requirements and deviations of technical specifications of devices, including the devices and their interfaces;
- Participation in the design, implementation and maintenance of devices;
- Development of the mechanical and electronic components;
- Evaluation of risks as part of the risk analysis, as well as definition and implementation of suitable risk reduction measures;
- Creation of technical documentation according to the product development process in compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Close cooperation in the project team and, if required, with other internal and external bodies such as test laboratories or research institutes.
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- Bachelor's or master's degree in mechatronics with a focus on mechanics;
- In-depth knowledge of the design and construction of moving mechanics (incl. 3D-CAD knowledge of SolidWorks is an advantage);
- Experience in the design of circuits for controlling actuators and evaluating sensors;
- Experience in programming microcontrollers;
- Good command of both English and German.