The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our client is a Swiss Medical Device Company, the leaders in development and production of injection and infusion systems.
For our client we are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer. As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for design and development of our CI/CD infrastructure. You will closely work with agile development team to enable them delivering high quality software devices.
- As part of the hardware & Software group you will be engaged in the full product life cycle from prototyping, feature definitions up to deployment in production
- Contribute to the specification, analysis, design, implementation, test, verification
- Documentation and evolution of all our products (including class class 3 medical devices following IEC 62304)
- Design, implement, document, write tests and contribute to tests/validation
- Collaborate with IT and Computer System Validation departments to ensure a validated state of tools with adequate documentation in compliance with internal and regulatory requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
- Loves to work incrementally, strives to deliver frequently while continuously improving code quality and documentation
- Has experience in agile software development with DevOps mind-set:
- incremental delivery,
- pair/mob programming, code review,
- Has experience in Git and Docker
- Knows or has an interest in Azure, Python, Terraform, nugget, etc.
- Full proeficiency in English, spoken and written
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us.