DevOps Engineer (5184)
The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our client is a leading Medical Technology company headquartered in Central Switzerland and has a global network of production sites, subsidiaries and sales partners. We are looking for a DevOps Engineer for a permanent role to be based in Central Switzerland.
- Be engaged in the full product life cycle starting from prototyping and defining features to production start up;
- Actively take part in designing, deploying and monitoring of a state-if-the-art DevOps tool, both on premise and cloud based;
- Take responsibility for documenting and maintaining infrastructure and toolchain changes to ensure compliance with both company standards and regulatory requirements (including IEC 62304);
- Support the development and testing teams (embedded systems and cloud applications);
- Support continuous improvement efforts of software engineering processes and practices.
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- University or Engineering School Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering;
- 2-5 years of professional experience in the areas of Software or DevOps Engineering;
- Good knowledge of Python, Bash and one Object-Oriented programming language (Java preferred, also Go, Rust, C#, C++);
- Experienced in Agile Software Development with good engineering techniques and practices: Incremental delivery, Pair Programming, Code Reviews, CI/CD, TDD, Clean Code, SOLID
- Experience in Git, Docker, Azure DevOps, Linux & Windows OS, cloud environments (Azure preferred) and Cloud technologies;
- Familiarity with Artifactory, CMake, Conan, Terraform, unit testing framweroks, static and dynamic analysis frameworks, cybersecurity;
- Good communication skills in English, German is a plus.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us.