The Life Science Career Network CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
For our client, a Swiss MedTech company and its Delivery Business Area in the Berne area Switzerland, we are looking for a competent leader as
DevOps Lead for Smart Solutions (5072)
80 – 100%
Your main tasks
- Lead a small team of DevOps engineers to develop, operate and optimize latest toolchains for multiple delivery teams creating connected medical devices and services for our customers
- As part of the hardware & software group, you will be engaged in the full product life cycle from prototyping, feature definitions up to deployment in production
- Documentation and evolution of all our products and their development tools (including class C medical devices following IEC 62304)
- Continuously monitor and improve performance of development, release, deploying procedures and practices
- Join the continuous efforts to improve the practices and processes, to diffuse best software engineering practices
- Collaborate with Delivery Teams and IT to ensure validated state-of-the-art tools with adequate documentation in compliance with internal and regulatory requirements
- Loves to work incrementally, strives to deliver frequently while continuously improving code quality and documentation
- Exhibits a strong team spirit and service orientation
- Is knowledgeable in C/C++ and C# development
- Experience in agile software development with good engineering techniques/practices and DevOps mind-set
- Has experience in Git, Docker, Azure DevOps, Infrastructure as Code, Linux and Windows OS
- Knows or has an interest in Azure (preferred), Artifactory, Python, CMake, Conan, GTest/Catch2, Terraform, chocolatey, nugget, etc.
- Speaks and writes English (professional proficiency level B2)
You will find interesting job content, promising development opportunities and attractive employment conditions. We offer you the prospect of helping to shape the innovation-driven and quality-oriented world of medical technology.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.