Digital Biomarker Study Manager (5209)
The Life Science Career Network CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
We are looking for a Digital Biomarker Study Manager to lead project teams that integrate digital biomarker data collection solutions (smartphone applications, wearables etc.) in clinical studies, from concept through to first patient in.
You must have clinical operations experience within a pharmaceutical company and a real passion for digital healthcare, especially for modernizing clinical endpoints in drug development and improving disease management and patient care
This position is based in Basel for a 6 months contract.
· Developing project plans and ensure project delivery according to these plans
· Contribute to digital biomarker solution user requirements and facilitate requirement prioritization in line with study expectations
· Closely collaborate with technical teams to ensure high quality solution delivery on time and budget
· Shape, implement and maintain all operational activities for the successful collection of digital biomarker data collection in clinical studies, including:
- Physician, study coordinator and patient training and engagement
- Data collection solution maintenance & support
- Data monitoring and data transfers
- Device supply
· Manage a portfolio of ongoing, complex digital biomarker solution deployments in clinical studies
· Engage and influence stakeholders to ensure the success of digital biomarker data collection efforts, especially study management teams, clinical development team, clinical research organizations, clinical sites)
· Manage vendors involved in solution delivery and maintenance
· Lead and/or conduct business analysis for projects that improve business processes and systems
Qualifications and Experience:
· Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
· Proven clinical operations experience in a pharmaceutical company or similar
· Proven project management experience, including the ability to shape and manage scope and deliver on time and budget
· Proven experience contributing to informatics projects
· 3-5 years professional experience
· Experience with eCOA (electronic clinical outcome assessment) or sensor- data collection solutions in a clinical study setting
· Experience in projects where custom software has been developed
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.