The Life Science Career Network
CTC is a team of specialized industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services. We also support diverse candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programs.
DMPK/ADMET Scientist (5490 – VGI)
Our client is an innovative mid-sized pharmaceutical company with global headquarters in Basel. As a well-funded and stable organization, our client enjoys support from several leading, globally recognized institutions. They currently market three leading products in anti-infectives and oncology through global alliances and an extensive partner network. We have a long-standing relationship with this company and have successfully placed several key individuals within the organization in the past, all of whom have provided positive feedback about their time working there.
This role is a contract position based in Basel, scheduled to start on 01.01.2024 and conclude on 31.08.2024.
This role is suitable for individuals at various career stages, including graduates or junior professionals seeking a short-term assignment during their studies. The role offers an excellent opportunity to contribute to cutting-edge research in the field of DMPK and translational development.
- Support non-clinical DMPK activities, including PK analysis, metabolism studies, and drug-drug interaction (DDI) studies.
- Assist in planning and executing efficacy and safety studies.
- Oversee the outsourcing process, including CRO (Contract Research Organization) selection, contributing to study design, protocol review, evaluating results, and reviewing reports.
- Manage relationships with CROs and ensure the successful execution of outsourced studies.
- Possess a minimum knowledge of pharmacokinetics.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
- Work effectively as part of a team and collaborate well with colleagues.
- Maintain a high standard of quality and accuracy in work.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office applications.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please get in touch with us. You can either use the 'apply now' button or send an email to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org