The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Document Engineer / VTOP Reviewer
Our client, a global market leader in the production and process support of active pharmaceutical ingredients, both in the chemical and biotechnology sectors, is looking for a Document Engineer / VTOP Reviewer for a contract position till end of March 2024 (with possibility for extension) in Valais area, Switzerland.
Remote work is possible, but travelling once per week to Valais area might be necessary.
- The VTOP Reviewer is checking the Vendor Turn-Over Package documentation against a LOD (List of deliverables) approved by the Engineer and creates a punch list for the missing/discrepant information.
- Check the documentation available for completeness and correctness. Correctness in this case is understood as a match between the scope of delivery of the given Vendor and the content of a given VTOP section (e.g. if the delivery scope includes a pump and a vessel, the VTOP shall contain a pump curve and a vessel drawing as well as other documents applicable to these equipment types (according to the LOD)
- Review is performed electronically, remote working is acceptable
- Follow-up with vendor based on the punch list is excluded from VTOP Reviewer’s scope
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- Minimum three years’ experience in reviewing technical documentation
- German knowledge equivalent to a C1 level (or better) is a plus
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.