The Life Science Career Network – CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Documentation Specialist in Regulatory Affairs SRS – 5686
Our client, an innovative and dynamic bio-pharmaceutical company headquartered in Switzerland, covering multiple therapeutic areas, committed into delivering products on the market over the next 5 years, is looking a Documentation Specialist in Regulatory Affairs for a contract/permanent based in Basel.
- Proof-reading and copy-editing in English, and formatting in MS Word
- Handling the review cycle and tracking versions of draft documents
- Preparing and compiling multiple-component reports and submissions
- Communicating document status and progress to stakeholders
- Electronic publishing of final Word documents as eCTD-compliant PDFs using Adobe Acrobat and ISI Toolbox
- Updating of existing and creating new internal processes, templates, guidelines and instructions
- Providing training to clinical authors and other colleagues handling documents
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit and/or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- A scientific degree
- English mother tongue, or excellent spoken and written English
- Experience in editing/proof-reading or publishing
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and drug development
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.