The Life Science Career Network CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
DSP Area Owner – 5137
Our client, a global market leader in the production and process support of active pharmaceutical ingredients, both in the chemical and biotechnology sectors, is looking for a DSP Area Owner for a contract role (extension planned) based in the Valais area of Switzerland. This is initially a 12 months contract role with possibility of extension.
· Equipment Owner for the DSP area of a CHO manufacturing facility containing chromatography, viral filtration and UFDF skids and associated process support equipment.
· Supporting the area from the end of detailed design to end of engineering runs of the first product introduction.
· Supporting the internal project team for tech transfer
· Site point of contact and technical support for: Engineering design, Construction, CQV, Automation, Calibrations, MSAT, Plant engineering and operations.
· Engineering signoff on all lifecycle documents
Qualifications and Experience:
· Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
· Minimum bachelors engineering degree
· 8 years’ experience in a full-scale large molecule drug substance facility
· 5 years’ experience as an engineering package owner
· Previous experience as engineering package owner on a full scale start-up project from design to commercial
· Knowledge of CHO separation and purification processes CIP and SIP design for Downstream recipe design
· Knowledge of DIN dimensional standards, typical piping specifications, and ASME-BPE
· Strong understanding of the design process on a large startup
· Strong understanding of the CQV lifecycle
· Understanding of tech transfer and MSAT process and process descriptions
· Used to working with vendors in support of site optimizations
· Proficient in Navisworks and 3d model reviews
· Proficient in Technical process control tuning and DeltaV recipe design