The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes
End-To-End Supply Planner-5670 LBD
Our client, a global market leader in the production and process support of active pharmaceutical ingredients, both in the chemical and biotechnology sectors, is looking for End-To-End Supply Planner for a 6-month contract with possible extension based in the Valais area, Switzerland.
- Assess potential discrepancies and risks to deliver the supply plans across projects and business units (BU’s)
- Work across BU and Division to develop alternative supply scenarios
- Define customer and business impact
- Evaluate risk associated with the scenarios for customer and business (eg failure to supply, P&L)
- Present data to key stakeholders including SC, Ops, logistics, QC, finance to understand additional opportunities & risks for the scenarios
- Develop proposal for resolution to identified risks
- Escalate, if required, and present to Division S&OP for final decision
- Prepare and align supply scenarios with relevant supply chain teams for presentation (with recommendation) at Division S&OP
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- Masters desired in Engineering or Business in Science or business and finance
- 10+ years experience of working in the pharmaceutical industry and a general understanding of the environment.
- Experience of working within a complex matrix environment.
- APICs, CPIM preferred
- Financial and business acumen
- Expert knowledge of planning tools
- Strong understanding of the mammalian and / or bioconjugates industries
- SAP or equivalent planning system knowledge preferred
- Strategic thinking and approach to planning activities
- Strong analytical capabilities to assess the impact of alternative scenarios on the business
- Effective communication skills to present complex problems in a simple way
- Customer facing skills
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.