The Life Science Career Network CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
ENGINEERING DATA SUPPORT, 60% home office – 5066
Our client is a specialist biotherapeutics manufacturer with over a century of experience treating various diseases worldwide. They are committed to patients with coagulation disorders, immunological diseases, enzyme deficiency diseases and other rare diseases.
We are looking for a Engineering Data Support to support the process experts in the area of Data Management and especially in the development and maintenance of the FLOC structure for a Remediation Project. This is a 6-month contract with possible extension, based in Bern, Switzerland.
- Perform data & support activities in SAP PM data and process environment using SAP PM, SAPERION, ITSM and Excel systems.
- Work closely with IH coordinators, professional groups and asset owners.
- Work and act according to the applicable SOPs and GxP processes and ensure that SAP-PM guidelines are applied and adhered to.
- Support management and other departments with data, evaluations and dunning lists from D&S systems.
- Contribute and handle tasks and ToDo in projects, working groups and meetings of Data and Support.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Technical / Commercial professional degree with several years of work experience.
- Engineer / Technician in the field of business processes, informatics, technology or similar.
- Continuing education in the area of processes, technology and informatics
- Reading and interpreting R&I (P&ID) schema.
- Good Office and very good Excel knowledge (VBA advantageous)
- German spoken and written, English knowledge
- SAP PM, SAPERION, ITSM and MS Office tools or other ERP is an advantage
- Understanding of maintenance processes and interrelationships especially in the GMP area advantageous
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.