The Life Science Career Network – CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our client is a pioneer in Drug Discovery and Development and one of the frontrunners in Personalised Healthcare. As the world`s largest R&D spender in the pharmaceutical and diagnostics domain, they work in a vast number of drug discovery & therapeutic areas and are highly recognized internationally.
ERP Engineer – 5460 CBO
We are looking for a ERP Engineer for a initial 12 months contract to work on a 18 months project based in the Basel area.
The ERP System Support group is responsible for the support and optimization of SAP ECC systems and interfaces for the production site.
- As the main contact for SAP ERP within the IT-OT organization
- supports and connects ERP system support key users from the operational areas and
- forms the interface to SAP ERP 1st or 2nd level support within the IT organization.
- The aim is to optimally support the smooth and effective operation of the operational areas.
- As part of the ERP system support team, the ERP system support specialist is responsible for the support and change management of the SAP ERP systems and their interfaces from and to other systems. The ERP System Support group serves as a service unit between IT and the operational units to fulfill the Make/Assess/Release process
- SAP ERP Incident & Change Management (analysis, specification, testing, training)
- Coordination / information / support of the SAP key users the business departments in the area of responsibility
- Main contact person for SAP IT support and for the regional user community
- Close cooperation with internal and external partners from other SAP support areas, business process managers, regional SAP IT support and global projects
- Participation in local and/or global projects as SME and system consultant for the support areas
- Project work and super user function
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- Bachelor's degree in a computer science field or equivalent training in supply chain management
- Min. 5+ years of project experience or experience in operational support in the area of SAP in supply chain management
- Very good experience in Pharma Manufacturing – Planning / Production Execution Processes and GMP
- Very good experience in the SAP Purchasing / Quality area is required.
- Very good knowledge of Middle Layer, Process understanding and E2E mindset
- Ability to communicate effectively with business and IT in English & German (at least level B2)
- Team players, motivated, independent, resilient, open, able to learn, committed and resilient
- Personality with excellent communication skills
- Very good analytical, conceptual and organizational skills
- Customer orientation and service thinking
- High degree of initiative/motivation and a willingness to learn