The Life Science Career Network – CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services.
For our client, a leading Swiss Pharma/Biotech-Manfacturer located in the Valais, Switzerland, we are looking for an experienced
Global Category Specialist for Cleanroom and EI&C (5610)
for a contracting role of 18 months, eventually extendable.
The Clean Room Solutions and EI&C global category specialist, who manages the procurement category management activities in investment projects and coordinates with Capex Lead buyers the planning and execution of projects at the Valais site and all other company sites.
Key Accountabilities and Duties
• Execution and updates of overall Category Strategy
• Management of demand, supply and capacity with key suppliers and stakeholders EI&C Equipment and Materials, EI&C Installation Works, Clean Room Solutions
• Supplier Relationship Management with key partners
• Monitoring markets for technological and regulatory trends
• Scanning market and internal stakeholder for identifying, analyzing and mitigating risks
• Delivering regular reports on market intelligence for lead time and prices
• Development of purchasing execution strategies for the categories and projects
• Leading or supporting Procurement of EI&C Equipment and Materials, EI&C Installation Works, Clean Room Solutions on projects, as required.
• Strategic and operational procurement tasks, including
o Definition and implementation of the procurement strategy as well as targets / department or supplier, taking into account the market situation and classification of products
o Bundling of procurement measures within the plant and in conjunction with other Lonza sites
o Preparation, conclusion and maintenance of framework agreements
o Development of action plans, relationship management with suppliers, evaluation of new suppliers and management of strategic key account (supplier) activities
o Optimization of LifeCycleCost (LCC) and reduction of material, transport, ancillary and follow-up costs
• Coordination, lead or participation in projects to further the development and improve the efficiency of technical purchasing as well as to achieve common targets
• Member of the Global Category Team for Construction, Fit-out and Automation
• Leading and responsible for large & complex RFQ packages End to End
• Responsible for weekly update of his/her packages in Procurement Management Plan (PMP)
• Supporting on medium & simple RFQ packages
• Supporting team with category specific benchmarks and costs break downs
• Technical or Commercial (Uni or FH) preferably in Process or Chemical or Electrical/Computer Engineering,Business Mgt, Project Mgt, Supply Chain Mgt
• At least 7 years of experience in plant construction and in the areas of purchasing, sales, contract management and project management related with Clean Room Solutions and EI&C.
• Languages: English, German, French is a plus
Interested? Contact us!