The Life Science Career Network – CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
HR Team Assistant SRS 5711
Our client, a global market leader in the production and process support of active pharmaceutical ingredients, both in the chemical and biotechnology sectors, is looking for HR Team Assistant for a 12 month contract based in Basel, Switzerland.
- Providing a full range of secretarial/administrative support to the HRLT members
- Supporting HRLT members including diary management (organizing meetings, interviews and calls and any rescheduling as required)
- Preparing and submitting of travel expense reports.
- Creating Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders and track invoices and costs against the PO, extending where necessary or requesting additional PRs if needed; Vendor creation, maintain files
- General HR administrative support to the department as requested
- Setting up SharePoint pages; Teams Channel pages and administrate them.
- Organising onboarding's for new team members
- Perform other duties as assigned, e.g. for HR digital team and projects
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- HR qualification preferred
- 2 – 4 years experience in similar role
- Fluent in both English and German
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.