Human Factors Engineer (5187)
The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Human Factors Engineer
Our client is a pioneer in Drug Discovery and Development and one of the frontrunners in Personalised Healthcare. As the world's largest R&D spender in the pharmaceutical and diagnostics domain, they work in a vast number of drug discovery & therapeutic areas and are highly recognized internationally. We are looking for a Human Factors Engineer for a 12 months contract to be based in the Zug area.
- Represent patients' voice in every discussion related to products, champion safety, efficacy, accessibility, quality and usability for end-users;
- Perform user profile analysis, analyze tasks, hazard-related use scenarios, usability risks and requirements, be responsible for the creation of medical device usability deliverables according to relevant standards (FDA Human Factors Engineering guidelines and IEC 62366);
- Coordinate design deliverables by running workshops with the product teams, plan formative and summative usability studies, coordinate external suppliers;
- Prepare, maintain and review Usability Engineering Files for multiple products.
Requirements and Experience:
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- MS in Science, Industrial Engineering, Human Factors Engineering or other related technical field;
- 7+ years of experience in applied Human Factors Engineering and in Design Control Management;
- Experience in the Usability Engineering process for medical devices, good knowledge of the ISO 14971, IEC 62304, experience in planning, executing and documenting usability studies in the medical field;
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us.