Human Resource Assistant (5217)
The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our client is a specialist biotherapeutics manufacturer with over a century of experience treating various diseases worldwide. They are committed to patients with coagulation disorders, immunological diseases, enzyme deficiency diseases and other rare diseases.
For their Bern (Switzerland) office we are currently looking for a:
Human Resource Assistant (100%)
for initially 3 months contract with potential extension afterwards.
- First contact for all concerns of our employees and supervisors throughout Europe with a focus on Germany and Switzerland;
- Personnel administration for Germany and Switzerland, such as B. Handling entries and exits;
- Starting processes such as personnel requirements, personnel changes such. B. Promotions, transfers, reorganizations, resignations;
- Creation of employment contracts and additional contracts (for Germany and Switzerland) and all other HR documents such as job references and various certificates;
- Entry of one-off payments in SAP (accounting system);
- Coordinating and/or forwarding service requests with other HR departments such as HR Business Partners, Recruiting or Talent Development;
- Workday system support for all employees, supervisors and HR colleagues inside and outside the HR Service Center in EMEA.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- Completed 3-year commercial training, e.g. as an industrial clerk;
- At least 1 year of experience in Human Resources;
- Knowledge of labor law (Germany and Switzerland);
- Fluent German and English speaker;
- System knowledge in SAP HR, ticketing tool, cloud systems, HR portal technology.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us.