Providing Flexible Resourcing Solutions
Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, CTC is a specialist life-sciences recruitment organisation. We place specialist talent into contract and permanent positions in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices and CRO industries.
An in-depth experience in life-sciences recruitment combined with an established and extensive local network means that CTC offers clients and candidates the “Gold standard” in recruitment services. With an expertise honed over many years at the cutting-edge of the life-sciences industry, we help companies find people and we help people find companies.
IT System Coordinator – 5558 URA
Our client, a global market leader in the production and process support of active pharmaceutical ingredients, both in the chemical and biotechnology sectors, is looking for IT System engineer for 6 months contract role to be based in the Valais area, Switzerland.
IT System coordinator is point of contact for the different applications within the Site – between Business Owners and IT organization / project. Key activities include assessment of current landscape, current status and documentation. This person will also support business and IT with remediation of non-compliant systems/applications.
· Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications to ensure alignment between customer expectations and current or future ICT capability.
· Review existing system landscape and understand the technological background together with the business processes.
· Asses the environment together with business stakeholders to maintain a heatmap of the current status/shape/optimization potential.
· Remediation of non-compliant systems together with the IT infrastructure team
· Accountability for delivery of Project work according to the overall standards and concepts
· Technology scouting and run proof of concepts / Propose new solutions, liaise with vendors and define global IT infrastructure standards in storage, backup and laboratory software. Actively participate in global IT Infrastructure Architecture
· Ensure that systems are implemented and documented in compliance with organisational standards
· Ensure that systems are implemented and documented in compliance with companies standards
· Ensure documentation and compliance of corresponding IT-Infrastructure is done accurately!
· Lead local non-GMP systems stream as part of OT isolation project.
· Work closely with stakeholders like IT Site Lead, Business System owners, IT Infrastructure / CoE Operations
Qualifications and Experience:
· Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.
· Bachelor of Science in IT Field of Study Information Technology, Preferred IT System Engineering
· 5-10 years of experience in IT System Engineering
· Up to 4 years of experience in Application Management
· 5+ years of experience in IT , System architecture design, System security
· Capability to work in not well structured organizations, and able to establish Processes
· Structural thinking , easy going while interacting with different cultures
· Good English and German Language skills
· Knowledge in Network/Database/Application Deployment/ IT Security / Client-Server etc.
· General understanding of GxP