Junior Communications Specialist (5268)
The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our client is a specialist biotherapeutics manufacturer with over a century of experience treating various diseases worldwide. They are committed to patients with coagulation disorders, immunological diseases, enzyme deficiency diseases and other rare diseases.
For their office in Bern we are currently recruiting for a:
Junior Communications Specialist at 60%
on a contract position initially.
- Working independently within given tasks and objectives, under the supervision of the line Manager and with the responsibility to work in a matrix environment across multiple teams locally and globally;
- Preparing and distributing relevant information, such as multimedia content in text, image, sound and video;
- Editing and distributing internal weekly newsletters;
- Handling local on- and offline channels (website, flyers, employee magazine, intranet, digital screens);
- Planning, creating and implementing multimedia contents (images, video, audio)
- Active contributing to positioning internal communications as an important strategic partner in the successful implementation of internal projects;
- Supporting stakeholder management;
- Being part of cross-departmental projects and their communicative implementation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, visual communications, public relations, journalism, languages, or similar;
- At least 2 years of experience working in communications/advertising/media relations/public relations, ideally in the life science industry;
- Fluent speaker of German and English, knowledge of French an advantage;
- Experience in digital multimedia communications (video, photography, audio);
- Excellent MS Office skills and Content Management tools;
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere skills and advantage;
- Experience in off- and online communication (print material, CMS, Social Media).
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us.