The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Laboratory Technician (5140 – VGI)
Our client, a large pharmaceutical organization, is looking for a laboratory employee with a Swiss EFZ or equivalent apprenticeship in Biology or Chemistry, and strong hand-on experience in analytical techniques. This is a 12 months contract position located in Bern, with high chances of extension.
- Completed an apprenticeship in Biology as a laboratory worker
- Experience in analytical techniques such as:
- ELISA, Chromogenic assay, Nephelometrie, HPLC, GC, Total Protein
- Experience documents scientific experiments
- Experience working with LIMS and ELN
- Excellent communication skills in German
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us.