The Life Science Career Network CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Labeling Expert – 4927 SRS
Our client is a pioneer in Drug Discovery and Development and one of the frontrunners in Personalised Healthcare. As the world`s largest R&D spender in the pharmaceutical and diagnostics domain, they work in a vast number of drug discovery & therapeutic areas and are highly recognized internationally.
Our client is looking for a Labeling Expert with a professional background in a life science or engineering related discipline with experience in labeling, regulatory affairs OR quality assurance. This is a one year contract opportunity with great chances of extension to be based in Rotkreuz.
· Authoring and approving labeling documentation
· Designing and creating labeling artwork
· Coordinating labeling related topics between the labeling team and the different stakeholders
· Assessing and improving the labeling process
· Leading small projects for label changes or process updates
Qualifications and Experience:
· Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
· University degree in life science or engineering
· Professional background in life science or engineering
· First experience in regulatory affairs OR labeling OR quality assurance
· High level of motivation and a “can do” attitude. Openness and flexibility to change
· Ability to see the big picture but also an attention to detail when needed
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
· Understanding of processes and process improvement
· Good team working skills
· Excellent communication skills English, good communication skills in German
· Experience in label artwork design i.e. in Adobe InDesign or Illustrator
· Basic knowledge of regulatory guidelines, especially Regulation (EU) 2017/746 is an advantage