Lead Automation Engineer – 5483 TR
Our client, a global market leader in the production and process support of active pharmaceutical ingredients, both in the chemical and biotechnology sectors, is looking for a Lead Automation Engineer for a 12 months contract (extension planned) based in the Visp, Valais area, Switzerland.
An ideal candidate is someone who has atleast 10 years of experience in the area of bioprocess automation and can work onsite in Visp and not looking for remote opportunities to work from outside of Switzerland.
· Lead and Management Syncade and DeltaV Automation Team (Team size – 20)
· Progress monitoring and reporting
· Participate and drive automation specific CQV strategies with CQV team
· Technical SME
Qualifications and Experience:
· Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
· Have an educational background as Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant engineering discipline
· Expertise in the area of Bioprocess Automation (Emerson DeltaV / MES Syncade)
· 10-15 years of hands on / troubleshooting experience mandatory
· Recognizing risks in relation to security or compliance / Good GMP knowledge
· Structured, focused and well organized work ethic. Solution orientated and Open-minded for new ideas
· Impeccable team and social skills, very good understanding of IT / process control systems. A view for operational optimization potential.
· Ability to communicate internally and externally at higher levels; strong business understanding and strong team orientation
· Languages: English fluent