The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities
For our client, a worldwide leading Pharma and MedTech company with several sites in Switzerland, we are looking
MANUFACTURING SCIENTIST (Combination Products)
located north of Zurich, for a 12 months contract, eventually to be extended.
- Familiarize with company's combination product development process (Device Manufacturing, BIologics) and innovation process
- Consolidate comprehensive overviews of current control strategies for devices (end-to-end)
- Create process maps
- Identify opportunities for integrated quality in the device assembly process
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams from development to commercial
- Industry benchmarking & establish network for combination products
- Develop business cases and road maps for integrated quality in the device assembly process
- Perform risk assessments for integrated quality in the device assembly process
- Create knowledge base (documentation)
- Degree in Pharmaceutical/Biochemical/Life Science/Chemical/Mechanical or relevant Sciences or comparable experience in pharmaceuticals or in a related field with demonstrated ability (3+ years) OR a PhD with proven experience (1+ years)
- Proven track record of creativity and problem solving.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams is a must.
- Solid understanding of combination products and device assembly is required
- Excellent oral and written language skills in German and English.
Interested? Contact us!